28 April 2009

Breathe in......and smile.

Ever have one of those days where you aren't overly happy but you're not sad either? You're just content? I'm totally having that kind of day.

The kind of day where I could listen to Ray Lamontagne, Damien Rice, and Iron and Wine on repeat for hours. I'm okay with it being cloudy right now, I'm okay with the fact that I probably won't finish the stack of files on my desk before tomorrow. I'm okay. :)

I have been updating my Twitter account for the past hour or so and I love it! I just wish I knew more people who were using it, or people who would follow me :) I'm hoping that it helps spread the word about Twig.

I have had my stuff up at Whitefish Antiques for about a month now, and unfortunately nothing has sold yet! I'm trying not to get discouraged, as we are moving locations at the end of May to a much more accessible place. And plus, I've sold more on Craigslist anyway haha. Speaking of, I might try and have a virtual garage sale on there at some point. I want to get rid of crap I don't use -- and I have a lot of crap I don't use. :)

Plus, its almost garage sale season so I absolutely need to make room for all my finds. Right now our guest room is serving as a "studio" for Twig and it is so full you can barely walk through it haha.

I will be posting more pictures here pretty soon, I have lost my camera. So until we can afford a new one, might be just posts of pretty pictures I find online :) Some inspirations or something.

Alright, I better get back to work now....just thought I'd check in and say hi.

No comments: