12 May 2009

Oh my baby, don't forget you love me, don't forget you love me today

So what's new here.....Well, we redid the guest room finally!!! All we needed was the motivation of someone coming to visit. I love that we got to use all leftover materials!!! I had some grey paint and some white leftover. So there's a white chairrail trim up, and its white from there to the bottom, and the grey is on top. It looks so coastal! Which it seems is my newest trend in decor lately haha. I did stop by TJ Maxx to see if they had any starfish but I didn't luck out. :( I did get a really cute sign for the window that says "seaside - delightful days!"



I got an AWESOME wire "laundry" basket too that is in the bookcase in the guest room along with some baskets. I LOVE the textures together!! I think my decor is starting to mix with a ton of different styles which I don't know if that is OK or not....I wish someone would come visit and tell me! I've got a love for shabby chic, but not too much pink or roses or foo foo stuff...and then pottery barn....and then beach chic........oh dear :)



Well we have one day until the LOST season 5 finale! I can not wait. I had to call into customer service for dell for an hour today troubleshooting the computer, and I think I may have succeeded in hooking up my customer service rep from India with the show haha!! I just really hope that (I'm writing this next part in white font, because it does contain spoilers. Highlight it with your mouse if you want to read it). Kate doesn't screw anything up with Sawyer and Juliet. and I hope that she gets back with Jack. Can they actually even change the past? And Locke is freaking me out. Ugh. That is all :)





So onto the next topic.....I guess I don't really have much more to say! Except for my mom is at a flea market in Texas right now and I am SO JEALOUS!!!!! :)




I'll leave you with some amazing pics for your decorating inspiration......









No comments: