02 February 2010

So, who won?

I bet you're just itching to find out who won! Thanks so much to all of you who entered, it really means a lot to have a great response and meet some new faces!  Without further ado, here is the winner of the cutest little retro clock on the block, and the Ruche gift certificate! 


(Ok so for some reason, this number generator isn't working for me...I generated a number but when I went to click my blog post, it doesn't have it there anymore! Agh!  I knew my old drawing method was the best...but anyway, I'm going with my first generated number of 92...so lets see who that is...)

Congratulations to Kim of Mimi Charmante!

If you haven't been over to her blog, get your left (or right) finger clicking!  She's got an Etsy shop to die for, and her photography is so bright and inspiring.  I do miss the summer, and looking at her photos helps a little bit haha! 

Email me to claim your prizes!


Stay tuned, I'll be back later today with some fun posts!

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Mimi! Cool giveaway!

Roots and Feathers said...

congrats mimi!!!!

Samantha2818 said...

Ooh lucky thing!
Well done Mimi Charmante!

mimi charmante said...

okay stop! stop stop stop! You are kidding me! You have completely made my week, no, month! Thank you thank you thank you~ Truly, fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

~ Regan said...

Congratulations, Mimi!