07 October 2009

Oh BOY!

So this is a first...I have received an award!  Thanks Polly!  She's got such a cute blog, very inspiring decor and just really sweet. Click here for her blog.  You made my day!

Ok lets DO this!

Heres the cute little award:



(   I'm really glad that it says scrap instead of crap.  Someone likes me :)  )

Ok so here are the rules:



1.  Thank the person who gave me the award and link to her blog/website.Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.

2.  Tell those 7 people they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines.

3.  Share 10 honest things about myself.

Oh man, how in the world do I choose 7 blogs?  There are so many more!  Ok...hmm....here are just a few inspirations, in no particular order:

1.  Emilie M.
2.  A Pretty Trip
3.  Cozy Coops Corner
4.  A Little Bit Vintage
5.  Samantha
6.  Baby Michaels
7.  Vintage Junky


And now, things about me you probably didn't want to know! :)

-  I have a birthmark shaped like a hershey's kiss on my left hand.

-  I could very easily function without hands. My feet are pretty much like a second pair of hands for me.

-  I've never seen Star wars, any of them.

-  The smell of skunks doesn't gross me out.

-  I could probably watch Wheel of Fortune all day.  I just have to know what the bonus puzzle is!

-  I have one wisdom tooth left.

-  When I was little, I killed a turtle on purpose and I think I died a little inside haha

-  I love to write songs and sing

-  I have a southern accent, only when I'm really angry.

-  My  favorite coffee drink is a hazelnut breve.  So good but soooo bad ;)






7 comments:

blushing rose said...

Oh, poor turtle ... chuckle! I used to hate to walk on the sidewalk for fear of killing an ant.

TY for sharing & giving us more insight into you ... it is fun learning more about our 'friends'.

Have a lovely warm day. TTFN ~Marydon

Samantha2818 said...

Hi Jana,
thanks for the award. I need a bit of cheering up as my camera is broken and I can't post any photos on my blog and I've had a horrible cold and cough this last week so this has made my day!
Thanks x

Michelle Hughes said...

Thanks for the award!! I am so flattered because I adore your blog! Your 10 things were great!!

Smiles!
Michelle

Samantha2818 said...

Hi - just to let you know I picked you as one of my 7. Love your blog too - it's one of my favourites. Not sure if I'm supposed to do this but hey it's my choice. Now you've got two awards x

Christina said...

I found you through Vintage Junky. Love your blog. Love the windows through out your home

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Hey Jana! Thanks so much for the award! You are too sweet!

Smiles,
Rachel

~ Regan said...

OMG, *Hangs head* I forgot to thankyou for the award!!! I was sure I did.... Guess I was too busy thinking of my seven 'victims' ;)
Sorry. It was appreciated!!!