22 April 2011

A Day in the Park...

Hello!  It's really ME!  Life has changed so much since I last blogged.  Lets see here:

....I MOVED TO WYOMING.

I'm doing my event styling here (and Rae is continuing in Montana) and some photography!

Wyoming is WINDY.  Not liking that so much.

Tanner is working as a pressure tester on natural gas rigs.  Beyond that, not really sure what it means I know he comes home with muddy boots and smells like exhuast.  :)

The town I am in (Rock Springs) has an AWESOME historic downtown with lots of vacant buildings and architectural salvage!

We're considering a Vintage Whites Market here next year! eee!

I'm so glad to be back..blogging that is.  I missed it.  I'm freaking out a little as I realize how many posts I have to catch up on.  THREE months worth.  Yikes!  I've missed you ALL!

Rae, my lovely friend and business partner, is going to be blogging here as well -- showing off design inspiration and posts for the kiddos.  Her daughter Luisa (or as we affectionately call her, LuLu) is just beautiful.  

And speaking of kids, I did my first photo shoot last weekend with two adorable kids and three adorable chicks!!  I'll leave you with pictures of that for now.  I can't wait to get connected again.

  
LOVE LOVE LOVE!


 ||  S e e           G R E G         s m i l e  ||


SEE     G R E G     B  R  E  A  K       H    E    A    R    T    S


L         O         V         E.




His sister is no different.  Beautiful and radiant in the sunshine!



 The baby chicks were so adorable and cuddly!



BEAUTY.



Have a HAPPY EASTER. XO!

24 comments:

Sara S. said...

Welcome back! I have family in Rock Springs and have been there many times...the wind is HORRIBLE!

Super cute photos!

Hollie Joy In The Morning said...

Very good to read you again!!=) Love to you and your new adventures..
Hollie

Michele @ {Primp} said...

wow, I was just thinking the other day that I hadn't seen a post in forever--glad you're back!

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to reading more posts and seeing more pictures! Very cute children and chicks! Hope that the wind is only seasonal and that you enjoy Wyoming! ~Leena~

Junebug Furniture and Design said...

So lovely to "see" you! We have all missed your posts! Blessings for an amazing journey! Enjoy the ride, I think the saying is.

XO Glad & Celia

Samantha2818 said...

Hey Jana,
glad to have you back - I've been missing you and your nutty sense of humour!
How exciting that you are having a new adventure. Wyoming sounds like somewhere from old cowboy films - I have no idea what this state is like. Hope you settle there and enjoy this new chapter of your life. As for the wind - welcome to my world!! Wales must be Wyomings twin town!
Welcome back,
Sam x

Unknown said...

There you are! I was in Montana last week and visited Station 8. They said you moved to Wyoming! Glad your back into blogging.
Happy Easter!

Darla said...

Welcome back. These photos are beautiful.

Carrie Rowe said...

come back to Montana!!! So glad you're blogging again. CUTE pics!

Amber Strehle said...

Yay!! Your back!

Rachel said...

Hey I just found your blog today, and I used to live in Rock Springs! Hope you're getting used to the wind! I like the blog!

Rusty Lebow said...

Cute kids.

Best deals at Algodones Mexico Dentist

Galessha Hopkins said...

beautiful smiles
Smoking Deals at Law Enforcement Interview Recording Systems

Rhoger said...

priceless smile...
Portable Containers for Moving

Rezu Islam said...

Nice photographs. Thanks.

We are proving high quality clipping path and image editing services all over the world.
Our services are-

Clipping Path
Background remove
Photo masking
Drop shadow
Image manipulation
Retouching
Vector conversion

.....

Mila Kier said...

Very cute little boy :)


Cannabis Cultivation

Kaye said...

handsome boy! i love you


Nefouse & Associates Inc

Michael Born said...

His eyes look like an ocean!



Best deals Assembled Cabinets

Bảo Ngọc said...

Các dòng sản phẩm "https://kronopolvietnam.com/san-go-nhap-khau-cao-cap-san-go-tu-nhien-chau-au/Sàn gỗ nhập khẩu cao cấp sau đây sẽ là những sản phẩm bạn nên quan tâm. Và lựa chọn nếu muốn sử dụng chúng để trang trí nội thất.

Gwendolyn Kuiper said...

This kids are adorable.

Big discounts Indoor Marijuana Grow

John Adams said...

They are so cute and adorable! i love the little boy eyes!



Cannabis Cultivation

Eva Wilson said...

Happy Easter! Really very cute babies.

Regards,
Online Thesis Help

Mark Castillo said...

I don't now but I just can't help to be relieved from my stress when I see babies. I really miss my love ones specially they are out of the country.

click here

Anonymous said...

كشف تسربات المياه