I need your help. I have not worked out consistently since...oh.....high school sports. Yeah, that long ago. Working out and I usually don't get along very well. I tend to have bad things happen like knee injuries, intentionally NOT going because I have better things to do (like anything other than physical exercise), montlhy womanly things falling out onto the treadmill...no joke. That happened during a basketball game in high school too...no one could figure out what was laying on the floor, or who it belonged to (THANK GOODNESS). Poor janitor.....
Anywho, I've decided to jump in. I started last night, and it was great to have Tanner there to motivate me. We may be going to different gyms and I know that once we start that, I'm going to need some music to keep going. I've started a playlist but would love ANY input from you guys. Normally, I love music like I have on my blog playlist, but my workout music should be VERY upbeat. I'll post what I have so far so you can get an idea. I can't WAIT to hear your suggestions!
1. Like a G6 - Far East Movement
2. Sexy Chick - David Guetta Ft. Akon
3. She Wolf - Shakira (I know, I know...but it's catchy!)
4. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas
(Note: Do not play this twice at a cowboy bar in Montana. You may be forceably removed.)
5. Club Can't Handle Me - Flo Rida ft. David Guetta
6. Summer Love - Justin Timberlake
7. California Girls - Katy Perry
8. Tik Tok - Ke$ha
(Here's to hoping this workout will help me wake up in the morning feel like P. Diddy...)
9. Just Dance - Lady Gaga
10. In My Arms (Bimbo Jones Radio Edit) - Plumb
11. Call on Me - Eric Prydz
(It doesn't even matter that its the same three words the entire song. The beat makes it amazing.)
12. Superstition - Stevie Wonder
Writing's on the wall...
13. Are you Gonna be my Girl - JET
14. Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf
15. Swing - Savage
(DISCLAIMER: naughty words alert in this one... haha)
Ok, thats all I have right now. So start digging through those cds... looking through your Ipod list... and give me some suggestions! I'm counting on you for motivation... ;)