It has just come to my attention that I've been blogging for over a year now! Oops...I thought I was watching that more carefully!
How exciting! With my personality, I usually tend to start a lot of things that make me excited, but then I lose steam over time and forget about it...
I think I figured out the difference in blogging though...the amazing friends I've made through it! I love getting on to see who's commented. There are a few people that have been with me since the beginning, and I might not know them personally but I feel like I do. Such sweet women!
I think I should do a giveaway...it's the cool thing to do, and I have some amazingly cute things to send off!
1. $50.00 Ruche or Anthropologie Gift Certificate (Your choice)
2. A bundle of vintage French flashcards from Paperaeroplanes
3. Digital Scrapbooking Sets
4. My autograph...just kidding. Actually number four will be a special surprise!
So now, a few ways to enter (comment for each that you do):
1. Leave a comment (maybe some advice on what kind of posts you'd like to see this next year)
2. Blog/tweet/facebook about the giveaway (separate entries for each)
3. Become a follower and grab our buttons (Twig and The Vintage Whites Market)
4. Do a little dance....
make a little love hmmm...ok there's no 4th rule, but the giveaway does end on April 29th..that's one week to tell all your friends and get some entries!
Have fun! And thank you for being such amazing readers! I can't wait to see how Twig/The Vintage Whites Market will grow in the next year!
Tomorrow, I will have a very special guest blogger. If you haven't met Kristin from My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, you're missing out on the cutest little ray of sunshine! She's got a house to die for, and seriously...go look at her kitchen. Bring a drool rag.
I'll be trading spaces, so to speak, with Kristin for Friday. I encourage you all to add her to your daily reads if you haven't already! She's also got a fabulous giveaway from CSN going on right now, so make sure and visit to enter before April 29th!
Good luck in both giveaways.. and seriously, from the tips of my toes to the hairs on my head...thank you for making blogging a part of my life that I don't think I could live without.